Friday, August 7, 2009

The Nursery!

We are so, so excited to actually have a nursery together. We love, love, love the way it turned out. It's better than I ever imagined it being!

The girls' side of the room.

Charlie's side of the room.


Annaleigh's crib. Pretty bedding for our pretty girl.


Lady bugs for our Lily Bug.


Charlie's private little nook.

I bought this sign two years ago because I thought it would be perfect for a nursery. I am so excited to finally get to hang it up.


The changing table. Thanks to Uncle John for helping Joe get it upstairs!



The name signs made for us by fellow triplet mom-to-be Marcie.

12 comments:

veggiechick120 said...

we have the sugar plum bedding for our daughter avery. i love it!
the bursery looks great :)

ErinsFoodFiles said...

CUTE! Can't wait till there's babies in there I bet!

Gary said...

What a nice layout. That looks so good.

Lauren said...

LOVE it! I remember when you bought that sign. I just got teary when I saw the picture of it finally hanging up. :)

Stephanie said...

Looks wonderful. I love the sign with the quote "All because two people fell in love."

Michele from FTHS said...

That sign is the most beautiful thing in the room....until the Little D's get there.

Marcie said...

Aaaah they are going to love it. It is beautiful!

#1SAHM said...

everything looks beautiful! I love your nursery! : )

Bec said...

Love, love, love it. :)

Andrea said...

I love it!!! Plus, I love how you have Charlie's crib and the changing table in the nooks!! SO PRETTY!!!!

Andrea
edasmommy0709
Twin boys born at 27w6d

Anonymous said...

It's absolutely beautiful - you guys did a wonderful job. I can't wait to see it in person especially when there are little angels in there... Seriously - you did great. I am impressed.

All My Love, Auntie :) xoxoxo

Rebecca, from CT said...

Love the way you decorated the nursery!!