Friday, August 7, 2009

Nothin' But Pics

You can tell from the pictures below what kind of day it was, so I'm going to let them do my updating for me.


Almost our whole family. If only Charlie could come for a cuddle too…


Charlie came out for a visit with his mommy. He did great! Usually when he comes out for a snuggle he has lots of desats and needs constant monitoring of his oxygen. Tonight, he was stable practically the entire time.


Me and my girls. I honestly cant remember anything ever feeling better than holding them tonight.


Annaleigh looks so cute in her first little outfit! Brooke’s best friend Colleen sent us a couple tiny shirts and this is the first time they’ve been able to wear them.


Lily seemed perfectly content in her tiny little shirt. I have a feeling this was the beginning of what will be a lifelong need to be clothed in style.


Brooke was more than happy to hold both girls again today. Like I've said before, Brooke is a baby hog.

6 comments:

Michele from FTHS said...

I don't think I have ever seen such a BIG, CONTENT smile on Joe's face. (Brooke, I'm sure the same goes for you!) Just wait til those Little D's get home. Way to go, Little D's!!!!!!!

Marcie said...

I can't imagine anything beats getting to hold yourprecious babies. I love the outfits. They are truly amazing.

Colleen said...

Love the pics! I love Lily's little outfit too - especially against the background of her isolette! Glad it was a good day for all :)

Lauren said...

Oh, they look so precious in their little clothes!! Love it! Love the one of four-fifths of your family too - won't be long before there will be a shot of all 5 of you. :)

Stephanie said...

I LOVE the clothes- so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Tears again... I love the outfits and the way that Lilly is showing off her outfit. She knows she looks good...

All My Love, Auntie :) xoxoxo