Friday, January 7, 2011

M and N Week

This week we were back on track with our lessons, focusing on the letters M and N. We read If You Give a Moose a Muffin and sang "Five Little Monkeys." We practiced saying names and worked on identifying nose and mouth.

For a special treat, Charlie and Lily enjoyed some mini M&Ms that Charlie received in his Christmas stocking.
Lily was very, very suspicious of the little M&Ms.
For art we made nighttime Ns. Charlie and Lily are getting really good with the glue stick, so I think it's time to try out crayons again. The first time we tried them Charlie and Lily just wanted to eat them, but maybe we'll have better luck this time.
There was also some mischief to fit in with the "M" portion of the week. The other night Joe and I were cleaning up dinner and left the plate of leftovers within Charlie and Lily's reach. Needless to say, we spent a good portion of the evening cleaning corn, fish sticks and corn muffin off the dining room floor. But look how proud of himself Charlie is!
I just love these shirts :)
Charlie loves to climb on things...me included.

Tomorrow is Joe's birthday, so I'll be back with another post this weekend showing all the festivities :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

M & M's - lucky you pumpkins... Food messes are fun - I hope you enjoyed yourselves... :)
Great pictures angels...
All My Love, Auntie :) xoxoxoxoxo