Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Another Thank You

I know I have posted this before, but I have no other way to thank your mysterious benefactor other than on our blog, since I have no idea who it is! Almost a year since the first envelope arrived we still continue to receive cards in the mail on a fairly regular basis containing very generous cash amounts. The cards are never signed and we do not know where they are coming from. My friends and family love to hear about the arrival of the envelopes, because they say it helps restore their faith in people and reminds them that there is still good in the world. Joe and I remain deeply touched and grateful (and humbled) by this amazing person. We try to use the money solely for Charlie and Lily, to give them things that enrich their lives and make them happy (as you can see below!). The money we've received has gone to Music Together classes, which Charlie and Lily simply adore and have gotten SO much out of, day trips to the farm, art supplies, breakfasts with the characters at Sesame Place, etc.

Anyway, I'm rambling now, but I just wanted to again express our gratitude to this generous and caring person. Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts!

3 comments:

Tracey's Life said...

It's not me, but this makes me smile! :)

sadie607 said...

So amazing. What wonderful generous people (or person).

Lauren Grace said...

Hearing things like this makes me also believe in the good in people and it makes my heart smile for your beautiful children. There is a special place in heaven for such selfless people like that. :)