Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

In my (almost) 32 years on the planet, I've seen a lot of fathers in action. Unfortunately, I've seen a lot of poor ones, but I've also seen plenty of good ones. But I can honestly say that I have never seen a father as wonderful as the one my children are lucky enough to have. Joe is kind, patient, loving, doting, affectionate, silly and strong - everything a child could hope to have in a daddy. He adores his children above all else, and it shows. And the joy in Charlie and Lily's faces when Joe comes home from work pretty much shows that the feeling is mutual ;) So happy Father's Day, baby! We love you with all our hearts and are thankful for you every single day.

2012 (Easter - we'll get a Father's Day pic today!)
Father's Day 2011
Father's Day 2010

No comments: