Sunday, March 27, 2011

21 months!

Happy 21 months, Charlie and Lily! I am simply amazed at how much they've been growing and learning recently. They know a ton of animal sounds, are saying so many new words, are doing so many new things...they impress me every single day. :) On a side note, I just got back yesterday from a trip to Savannah, GA. I went for a national get-together of an amazing group of mothers of multiples who I know from an online community. These women have been such an incredible support system for me for the past two years and it was wonderful to finally meet so many of them in person. Plus, I had a fantastic, relaxing vacation. Joe did the best job at home with Charlie and Lily - I don't think they even realized I was gone! So thank you to my great husband for giving me the chance to get away, and thank you to Crackers for your baby-sitting help and John for getting me to the airport. I can't wait to do it again next year!


Just a few of the great ladies I spent the trip with - all moms of twins or triplets!
Savannah was so beautiful! And warm - around 80 degrees while I was there! A nice change from the 30 degree temps we're having in NJ.

3 comments:

Tracey's Life said...

I swear they get cuter every day! Glad you had a Mommy get-away :)

The Behrens Family said...

Your muchkins are too cute! I'm curious as to which online community this is. I'm due with twin boys in July and could definitely use some advice from mamas who've "been there, done that!"

Anonymous said...

Happy 21 months pumpkins... Glad you had a nice safe trip.

:) xxoxoxoxoxo