- We are thankful for our amazing babies Charlie and Lily – true miracles and more than we ever could have wished for.
- We are thankful that we had the privilege of being mommy and daddy to our beautiful Annaleigh, if only for far too short a time.
- We are thankful to all the family, friends and total strangers who have given us so much love and support this past year. We never would have survived without you.
- We are thankful to the amazing staff at the St. Peter’s NICU for saving our babies lives.
- We are thankful for each other and that the love we have is strong enough to see us through anything.
So today we are thankful. This has been both the best and worst year of our lives. But as we sit down today to eat our turkey with Charlie and Lily snuggled in our laps, we will be thankful for every moment of it, because it led us here. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.