Saturday, November 27, 2010

17 months!

And I just had to share the below picture. About 5 years ago my mom was buying me a new winter coat, and I wanted a pink one. Joe tried his hardest to talk me out of it, convinced that I would only wear it a few times and never again. We're now approaching the 6th winter of me wearing the pink coat. Joe swears I do it to mock him, but I really love the coat! Anyway, my mom and I were shopping at Old Navy yesterday and found a coat just like mine in Lily-size, so of course my mom bought it for her. Here's Lily and I, looking pink and awesome :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice coats girls...

All My Love, Auntie :) xoxoxoxo

JoLynn said...

Now what is wrong with a pink coat? It looks fabulous! You need a matching pair of pants and you will be all set!

deal said...

Hi.... nice one... :-)

sleep positioner said...

Hi Brooke this pink winter coat looks great and fantastic. Even Lily looks awesome in this pink coat. Then what about charlie ??? What type of coat did you get for him then??? Not pink one right..... :-D

Cindy said...

I love the pink coat! Pink is definitely your color.