Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ta Da! 10 months old!

Today Charlie and Lily are 10 months old! They continue to amaze us each and every day. They are so close to sitting on their own, and Charlie looks like he's just about ready to crawl. They are getting so big! Happy 10 months, sweet babies! We love you so much.

(And let me put a disclaimer on these pictures by saying that it is NOT easy to get posed photos anymore now that they are so active...)


Always so happy!

This was supposed to be a picture of Lily sitting, but she wouldn't cooperate."Mom, get him off of me!"

"Fine! I don't want to be in a picture with you either!" (And yes, Charlie is totally rocking Valentine's Day socks. They matched his outfit...)"There's no escaping me, Charlie!"

9 comments:

lucy m said...

Yay for reaching ten months! The pics are adorable and hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Two months away from their 1st Birthday, can you beleive it? So grea to see them active and enjoying each other. Love all the captions on your pictures. My boys are the same when it comes to getting pictures of them posed.
Susie

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures of them. What sweet miracles, I can't believe they're almost 1. I've been following this blog since before they were even born. Truly amazing!

Diana Lopez said...

wow, time sure does fly, love pics...

sue said...

These babies get cuter every time you post!

Unknown said...

hhahaha, they are hilarious! I bet they are just too much fun!

Anonymous said...

Auntie's love bugs... Happy 10 months old sweet peas... I would love to know what is in their minds - their expressions are priceless. Keep smiling my little loves.

All My Love, Auntie :) xoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

Beautiful babies, is Charlie always laughing?

Melissa said...

I can't believe in 2 months they will be a year old! You two have been wonderful parents to two amazing little ones. I wish your family nothing but the best.