Wednesday, May 27, 2009

21 Week Pregnancy Quiz

How far along: 21 weeks
Total weight gain: 46 lbs!
Maternity clothes: Mainly sweatpants, sweatshorts and T-shirts
Stretch marks: Luckily, no.
Sleep: Okay. I wake up every 2 hours or so, but it's better than the once-an-hour wake up I had going on just a few weeks ago.
Best moment last week: Finding a doctor that I have faith in and who has the philosophies I've been looking for.
Movement: I feel the babies the most when I first get in bed and am lying on my right side. Definitely some kicks.
Food cravings: I was going to say "nothing," but then remembered that I made Joe buy me Spaghetti-os with sliced franks this week, so I guess that counts.
Belly Button in or out: In. But as Joe noticed last week, close to being out.
What I miss: Still miss my sanity.
What I am looking forward to: Visits from my friends this week.
Milestones: I had my cerclage done! And we're one week closer to our first goal of 24 weeks.

No comments: