Tuesday, September 11, 2012

First Day of Preschool

Our babies are in school! Last week Charlie and Lily attended their very first day of 3-year-old preschool. They go twice a week for 3 hours at a time - it was strange having the house to myself on a weekday morning, I'll say that much!They both seemed to enjoy their first day. From what they told me, they colored, played in the playhouse outside and Charlie ate 5 crackers for snack, lol. This morning Lily cried at drop-off, but the school called me after I left to tell me that she was just fine and singing along with the rest of her class in music. I'm so proud of our big kids :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting for this update. SO glad the kids loved it. My twins started last tuesday. They seem to enjoy it but there are always tears at drop off. Can't beleive how fast are babies grew. Hope they have a great pre-school year.
Susie
p.s. I tried to attach the boys 1st day preschool picture but I don't think it lets me.